* Outpatient Integrative Psychiatric Care for individuals, ages 18+
* Psychiatric Assessment and Diagnostic Interviews
* Medication Management with Individual Therapy
* Telepsychiatry options for established patients
* Individual Psychotherapy (50-55 minutes)
* Neuropsychiatric Pharmacogenomic testing
* Integrative and Functional Medicine Laboratory Testing
* Physician supervised tapering off of psychotropic medications
* Depressive Disorders, Dysthymia, and Bipolar Disorders
* Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Panic Disorder, Social Phobia
* Adult Attention Deficit Disorder
* Post- Traumatic Stress Disorder
* Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
* Post-Partum Depression
* Schizophrenia, Schizoaffective Disorder, and other Psychotic Disorders
* Impulse Control Disorders (including Gambling Addiction)
* Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder
* Substance Misuse Disorders
* Adrenal Thyroid Dysregulation
* Other Psychiatric Disorders
Dr. Cordes has additional training in Integrative and Functional Medicine and provides education and recommendations to her patients in:
* Nutritional Supplementation
* Therapeutic diets and nutritional plans
* Herbal and Botanical supplementation
* Mindfulness and Meditation Techniques
* Inflammatory Regulation
* Lifestyle and Behavior Modification
* Stress Management Education
* Yoga and exercise
As part of her integrative psychiatry practice, Dr. Cordes offers individual psychotherapy services to all of her patients. She does not provide couples counseling or family therapy services but can provide a referral for these types of therapy. Dr. Cordes is trained in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Accelerated Resolution Therapy, Psychodynamic Psychotherapy, Interpersonal Psychotherapy, and Mindfulness Therapy.
Dr. Cordes supports and encourages cooperative relationships among all disciplines in mental health and will cross-refer when needed. She welcomes the opportunity to work as part of a treatment team with outside therapists and other providers to give patients the most optimal management of their condition.
Dr. Cordes does not provide disability evaluation services nor psychiatric evaluations for court/legal purposes and will refer a patient to a disability specialist or a forensic specialist if these types of evaluations and paperwork are requested or needed.
Dr. Cordes Rose is currently unable to accept any new patients at this time.